Life Care Plan Reviews provide life care planners consultative access to practicing physiatrists (MDs who specialize in Physical Medicine &
Rehabilitation), and systematic medical assessments and guidance to enhance the medical foundations of their Life Care Plans.
Excerpts from a Life Care Plan Review
A strong medical foundation is an essential part of any credible Life Care Plan; however, establishing valid medical bases upon which to formulate diagnostic conclusions and recommendations for ongoing care can prove challenging.
Our Life Care Plan Reviews Consist of:
- Review & Constructive Evaluation of Your Medical Record Summary
- Review & Constructive Evaluation of Your Recommendations for Future Medical Care
- Review & Constructive Evaluation of Your Diagnostic Conclusions
- Telephonic Consultation
- Summary Medically-oriented Assessment of Your Life Care Plan
Life Care Plan Reviews Help Determine & Formulate
- Medical Foundations for Diagnostic Conclusions
- Consequent Circumstances, e.g. Life Expectancy (Accounting for Impact of Injury/Illness/Comorbidity), Impairment, and Disability
- Nature and Extent of Disease, Disability and Residual Ability
- Potential Future Medical Complications
- Functional Limitations
- Medical Basis of Future Medical Requirements, e.g. Physician Care, Diagnostics, Medications, Labs, Rehabilitation Services, Equipment &
Supplies, Nursing & Attendant Care, Surgical Care, etc.
Our mission is to be the world’s highest quality provider of damages valuation services.